Alain Bureau, Candidate for Ward 3 City Councillor
Learn more about me, and elect Alain Bureau on October 22nd.
- Environment Hamilton, Volunteer Of The Year
- Presentations at Hamilton City Council, My Delegations
- Successful initiative for Missing Gage Park LRT Station
- Eliminating vacant storefronts: Tip The Scale, Dip The Tax. (TheSpec)
- Member of Cycle Hamilton, Community Teams, #FriendlyStreets, etc.
- And Lots More
I have a question!
Do I live in the new Ward 3 area?
If you live on this map, I’m your candidate. The boundaries of Ward 3 changed for this election year. Ward 3 is below the escarpment; east of the Claremont Access; and is between Wellington Street North and Ottawa Street North:
For more information about where to go to vote, see Voting Map
Select News Headlines
I call it the Campaign Briefing – a #HamOntVotes election round up 3 times a week. This is the first. Candidate news, an all-candidate events listing, interesting tweets, etc. https://t.co/S4FuQqv327 #hamOnt #YHMvote
— Samantha Craggs (@SamCraggsCBC) October 1, 2018
Cable 14 – Hamilton Votes 2018 Ward 3 Debate
— Alain Bureau (@ABureauWard3) October 3, 2018
.@maltais_valerie @ArielkeK @ABureauWard3… Ils sont plusieurs francophones à tenter leur chance aux élections municipales du 22 octobre. Leur apport pourrait être un atout considérable pour les Franco-Ontariens #MUNICIPALES2018 #onfr #onpoli #onvote2018 https://t.co/Nbfyk4IuHv
— Benjamin Vachet (@BVachet) October 4, 2018